Introducing a new powerful serum after two years of extensive research
Amla Peptide Serum
The serum’s active key ingredient, Amla extract, also known by its tradename Saberry™, provides broad-spectrum antioxidant protection and promotes procollagen production as well as mitochondrial activity in human skin fibroblasts. A 2008 Journal of Ethnopharmacology report demonstrated Amla’s efficacy in increasing procollagen type 1 C-peptide while decreasing the collagen-degrading MMP-1 (matrixmetalloproteinase-1). Saberry™ also stimulates photo-protective activity, including melanin inhibition and UVA and UVB protection. In addition to Amla the serum contains the following:
- Creatine for cell energy.
- 1-Methylhydantoine-2-Imide for skin lightening/brightening benefits
- Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, a stable vitamin c derivative.
- Myristoyl pentapeptide-11, myristoyl pentapeptide-8 and myristoyl pentapeptide-4 (matrixyl) to stimulate collagen production.
- Sodium hyaluronate to help restore moisture and plump skin.
Gives a youthful glow to your skin.